heyitsmejona :)

a dreamer, a believer, a listener, a explorer, a defender...
This is my place and welcome to my very own page where my imagination, story, opinions, feelings all said.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

TIPSY

It all started when i asked my friend " Dana, tomorrow is your day off GOODIES and inom ba ulet? " And she said " game " Actually,We already did it once a few weeks before and this is the second time around. Giving our selves a break once a week after a stress full work. I guess We definitely deserve it. 
11:45pm, We went to the store to get some drinks but this time together with one another friend Joko. I dont remember what he exactly said but its something like this " ok, i will just accompany you pero hindi ako iinom " but dana says " dont be a KJ " After a little conversation on that store we made a plan. no, THEY changed the plan and that is we will go to joko's place instead on that Goodies restaurant and do the drinking session (wow, am i actually saying the word DRINKING? haha!) 
I will admit, i do have hesitation on that time (hindi lang halata. hehe) but im actually saying to her " hindi kaya tayo isumbong ng mommy o kaya ng lola nyan kay doktora at sabihin na.. HELLO THOSE NURSES OF YOURS naglalasing sa bahay! get rid of them " aww, I really can't imagine that. haha


So going back to the story we landed safely to the place haha,  Actually it is more likely a perfect place to watch the beauty of the stars and the moon while laying down (senti? hehe) but i'm afraid that i don't have the chance to do that Because the last thing i know is everytime i will try to open my eyes my surroundings keep spinning around. Did i drink too much or just because madali lang talaga ako malasing? i don't know, but this is the first ever time na nagyari sakin to. And i'll tell you i can't really control my self from falling down whenever i try to stand. I am helplessly weak. So this is the feeling huh? I can't enumerate all the details that happened during that time. Yeah, I remember some things but not that very clear. But there is that ONE thing that always keep flashing on my mind.... Oh my gosh! did it actually happened? Did i respond? haha!  but Above all, 
Im just thankful na theres always someone there to catch me.. Dana, Joko thank you. i owe you a lot guys kahit na paggising ko madami akong gasgas at pasa sa balat. haha! anyway, this isn't your fault. 
And mostly Sorry for the mess that i've caused :) It wont happen anymore.


***END OF BLOG***



No comments:

Post a Comment